It Craves Big Water Almost As Much As You Do.
The 2600 CC simply craves big water. And with its dual Yamaha outboards, it can’t wait to get there. Step onboard and you’ll instantly sense its big water capability. You’ll also be at home with features like enclosed head, performance stereo, and a captain’s chair tailored to all-day adventure. Be sure to come ready to fish as you discover the 2600 CC’s large insulated fishboxes, aerated livewell, ample rod storage, fiberglass hard-top with rocket launchers, and more.
Non-standard options: Hull Color Side Stripe Charcoal, bow filler, bolster seat upgrade, Garmin 8612XSV 600kw through hull VHF 115, Lumitec LED Seablaze x2 white and blue, Water misters, Windlass, Head
FEATURES MAY INCLUDE:
- Blast offshore in this tournament ready extreme fishing machine.
- Comes complete with pressurized freshwater twin shower system, 42-gallon livewell and spacious deck for 360-degree fishability.
- Shown here with aluminum leaning post with backrest, integrated tackle station and performance cooler. All standard.
- Anchor – Roller Chute
- Baitwell – Aerated with Power Stream® Venturi Aerator
- Bow Bolster & Bow Cushion
- Bow Rails
- Cleats – Pull Up
- Compass – Ritchie
- Compression Latches
- Electric – Battery Charger 4 Bank with Inlet (twin engine)
- Electric – Quad Battery Management System
- Freshwater –Transom Shower
- Gauges – Yamaha
- Head – Electric, Macerator & Holding Tank
- Hinges – Friction Hinges
- Hull Color – White
- Powder Coat
- Rod Boxes/Storage
- Rod & Cup Holder (2)
- Seating – Aluminum Lean Post with Backrest, Tackle Drawers and Cooler
- Seating – Rear
- Shipping – Cover or Shrink Wrap
- Steering – Hydraulic/Tilt
- Stereo – Fusion RA70, 4 Wet Sounds 6.5” Speakers, Amp
- Storage – Port & Starboard Insulated Fish Boxes/Storage w/ Diaphragm Pump
- Tackle Box
- Top – Fiberglass Hard Top w/ Spreader Lights & Rod Holders
- Trim Tabs with Lighted Indicator
- Upholstery – Nantucket Sand or Sterling with GT Package
- Washdown (raw-water)